Urad dal Laddu Recipe
MINAPA SUNNUNDALU LADOO DELIGHT COOKING
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Urad dal laddu is an Andhra style sweet they called as Sunnandalu or minapa laddu.This laddu usually prepared during festivals.It is very nutritious and can be stored for atleast 2 weeks or more.It is good for women & kids because this recipe is high in calcium useful for bones stronger.There are two ways to prepare this laddu one way is shown in below another way is replace the sugar with grated jaggery.
Before marriage i don’t know how to prepare it after marriage on one day my husband and me went to my friends house there she served those laddu’s to us. We came back to home then he asked me to prepare this sweet later i called my friend and asked her what is the process she explained me. I did those laddoo’s what she said in the phone and served to my husband he said so nice do this delicious sweets regularly it is also so healthy also proud me a lot. So friends you are also try this recipe and both are enjoy this delightful laddu’s.
- Urad dal – 1 cup
- Sugar-3/4 cup
- Cardamom- 3 or 4
- Cashew nuts, Ghee – 1/2 cup
Preparation Steps of Minappa Sunnundalu
- First take cashews make into small pieces keep aside. Fry urad dal in a wide thick bottomed pan on a low flame keep on stirring till dal turns into golden brown in colour later move to the plate let it be cool.
- Now take a blender add fried urad dhal (minapa gundlu), cardamom into it and make into a fine powder later keep aside in a plate.
- After add sugar in the same blender make into a fine powder take into the same plate where urad dal powder kept. If you want more sweet add some more quantity of sugar powder into it.
- Now pour ghee in the pan add finely chopped cashew nuts fry it turns into golden brown in colour keep into the same plate mix well all the ingredients in it.
- Now add hot ghee little by little and mix well with hand or spoon. Check the mixture if laddu is formed or not with out any breaking.
- Finally the minapa laddu is formed arrange those ladoo’s into a plate and serve.