Dosakaya Chintakaya Pachadi (YELLOW CUCUMBER CHUTNEY RECIPE):
Dosakaya Chintakaya Pachadi or cucumber pickle recipe is very famous in Andhra Pradesh mostly in villages while preparing this pickle mainly at the time of festivals. It is also very healthy and hygienic food and takes less time to prepare due to this we save a lot of time also while cooking and requires very less ingredients. This pickle serves in hot hot steamed rice along with dollop of ghee a nice aroma comes out while mixing and also it tastes so spicy, little bit of tanginess occurs while eating.
Here we are using yellow cucumber as main ingredient due to this it reduces heat to our body also controls cholesterol levels and avoid dehydration because cucumber is high in water content so in summer also we eat this recipe. So guys all are try this cucumber tamarind pickle recipe. Find more andhra chutney varieties and give your opinion
- 1 medium size Yellow cucumber(Dosakaya)
- Required Green chilies
- 2 tbsp Raw tamarind pickle(Chinthakaya pachadi )
- Required Salt
- 1 tbsp Chana dhal
- 1 tbsp Urad dhal
- 1 tbsp Mustard seeds
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin seeds
- Curry leaves
- 1 pinch Asafoetida or hing
- 2 or 3 tbsp Oil
Preparation Steps of Dosakaya Chintakaya Pachadi
- Peel the cucumber (check the taste if it is bitter don’t use it) make into small pieces put aside.
- Now add tamarind pickle, green chilies, salt to taste into blender grind into a fine paste by adding very little amount of water.
- Take this paste into a serving bowl add cucumber pieces in it mix well and keep aside. Now heat oil in a wide bottomed pan add chana dhal, urad dhal, mustard seeds, cumin seeds,red chilies.
- Fry for sometime till the mustard seeds are spluttering now add curry leaves switch off the flame add asafeotida or hing in it . Turn this mixture into the same serving bowl mix well.
- Serve this pickle in very hot hot rice along with ghee to tastes Dosakaya chintakaya pachadi so good.