Mixed fruit custard
- Servings : 2-3
- Prep Time : 21m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- Custard powder – 3tbsp or 35g
- Sugar – 4tbsp or 50g
- Milk – 500ml
- Pomegranate – 1
- Apple – 1
- Banana – 2
- Mango -1 piece
- Cut the fruits in to small pieces and keep a side
- Take 35gms (3 tbsp) of custard powder into a bowl.
- Take 500 ml of milk a from this add 1/4 cup of milk to the custard powder & make a smooth paste.
- Boil the remaining milk and then add 50g (4tbsp) of sugar.
- keep the flame low & add custard paste slowly into the milk
- stir continuously to avoid burning and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- let it cool for 15 mins and add fruit pieces to custard. keep in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Serve the cool and tasty delicious recipe fruit custard.