Egg Bhurji | Anda Bhurji | Egg bhujiya-Learn how to prepare spicy, delicious, yummy, easy egg bhurji. It takes time to prepare is very less and also requires very less ingredients. The whole preparation and cooking process takes only 10 to 15 mins. Egg bhujiya is very healthy for everyone mainly for kids because here we are using egg as main ingredient we all of us know about the health benefits in anda and it is rich in high protein by eating this every day we reduce heart problems, it is also very help for brain development of kids, for pregnancy ladies also it is very helpful for both baby and mother after deliver it helps for breast freeding.
By preparing this recipe what i mentioned below it gives nice taste and felt so yummy even children also shows interest to have this egg bhurji. It is also one of the most popular street food mainly found in mumbai nookads,street corners, stalls in north india and this adnda bhurji is one of the fast selling curry in mumbai. This egg curry is very good while having white rice and also nice combination as a side dish while having chapati’s, pav, bread.
For those who are both wife and husband are employees this egg bhujiya curry is very helpful to them because it takes very less time to prepare and even nutritious food so everybody try this recipe and tell me your opinions as comments.
Pepper powder-1 tsp
Garama masala powder-1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder-1 pinch
Chopped ginger-1 tsp
Oil-1 to 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Coriander leaves optional
- Break eggs mix well in a bowl keep it aside.Finely chop onions, tomatoes, green chilies kepp them aside.
- Heat oil in a wide bottomed pan add chopped ginger, green chilies cook it for a minute.
- Add finely chopped onions cook until it turns transparent later addsalt to taste, finely chopped tomatoes mix it well till it becomes soft.
- Later add turmeric powder, garam masala powder mix it again. Add beaten egg mix again until it cooked well.
- Finally add pepper powder mix it again switch off the flame. Serve hot hot egg burji by garnishing with coriander leaves.