Potato lollipops is a snack variety and it acts as a appetizer mainly kids are like this type of snack recipes because in case of kids variety plays a prominent role so kids must like this recipe. It is good at evening snack and is very easy to prepare also it takes very less time to cook these potato lollipops .
It is high in calories because here we are using potatoes and also deep fry those balls so it is preferable for kids because potato is help for growth and adults also may have this recipe atleast once in a week but it is good to taste .
At the first time i ate this recipe in restaurant there i asked them the preparation method later i try this recipe in my home and i felt soo yummy crispy . so guys all of you try this crispy potato lollipops and tell me your opinion as a comment.
- Boiled potato-1 1/2 cup
- Chopped onion-1/4 cup
- Fine chopped coriander-2 to 3 tbsp
- Grated carrot -1/4 cup
- Red chilli flakes -1 tbsp
- aam chor powder or lemon juice-1 tsp
- salt to taste
- Bread crumbs-1/2 cup
- Red chilli powder-1/4 tsp
- coriander powder-1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste-1 tbsp
- cornflour half cup
Preparation steps of making Potato lollipops:-
- Take cornflour and water in a bowl mix it well with out any lumps keep it aside.
- Now take another bowl add mashed boiled potato, grated carrot , finely chopped onion , ginger garlic paste .
- Add the coriander powder , red chilli powder, garam masala, aam chur add little salt and mix
- Add the coriander leaves , bread crumbs, and corn flour to mixture
- Make the mixture as round balls and keep it aside. Take bread crumbs and red chilli flakes in plate mix well keep it aside .
- Now dip these balls in corn flour mixture what we prepare before later dip in red chilli flakes plate (we prepared before) and keep in oil for deep frying till golden brown in colour
- Pin Crispy Potato lollipops with tooth picks and serve with tomato ketchup.