Paneer Manchurian Recipe
Paneer Manchurian is an Indo-Chinese recipe and most popular in Mumbai. At the first time Indan Chinese cuisine is developed by a small chinese community lived in kolkata, it is originated in china but with some similar changes according to the Indian’s taste it become very famous in India. Now-a-days you can find this recipe in each and every restaurants menu list and it is having as a starter before meal. Kids are also likes this type of recipes alot and instead of paneer we are using gobi or baby corn and get a different taste.
I had this paneer manchurian for the first time in my college days one of the restaurants in my native place and i felt it so yummy…delicious food later i know the preparation process by asking one of my friend and i try in my home my parents praises me a lot so guys all of you try this recipe and tell me your opinion as a comment.
- 3 Capsicum
- 1 cup Onion
- 1 1/2 tbsp chopped Ginger
- 1 1/2 tbsp chopped Garlic
- 2 Green chilies
- 1 tbsp Soya sauce
- 3 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 1/4 cup Coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup Spring onions
- Required Salt
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Black pepper powder
FOR BATTER FRYING PANEER CUBES
- 200 gms Paneer
- 1 1/2 or 2 tbsp Corn flour
- 1 tbsp Rice flour
- 1/2 cup Maida or all purpose flour
- Required Salt
- For deep frying Oil
Preparation Steps of Paneer Manchurian
- Initially we have to prepare paneer tikka for that we prepare a thick batter by the combination of all purpose flour, rice flour, corn flour, salt and water mix it well and make like a bajji batter.
- Put a wide bottomed pan pour oil init for deep frying. Now add paneer cubes into the batter bowl ,coat with batter to each and every Paneer cube equally and deep fry in hot oil till it turns light golden brown in colour and keep aside.
- Now we are going to make sauce for that heat 2 or 3 tbsp of oil in a wide bottomed pan add finely chopped ginger, garlic, green chilli pieces mix it well for sometime.
- Now add finely chopped bell pepper or capsicum, onion saute it for few minutes, add spring onions fry it for a few minutes. After that add required amount of salt , black pepper powder, soya sauce, tomato ketchup and saute it.
- Once you made a sauce add fried paneer cubes and mix it well. Make sure whether the sauce are coated well with paneer, finally add spring onions , coriander leaves mix it well.
- Serve hot hot paneer manchurian by garnishing with spring onions and coriander leaves it is good with tomato ketchup while having this recipe