Bread paneer rasmalai is a very delicious dessert originated in our country, rasmalai is the combination of two hindi words ras means juice, malai means cream. Here i prepared rasmalai by using a different combination of both paneer and bread. After completing meal it is good to have this recipe and i love this recipe a lot, i prepare this recipe every 2 weeks because it tastes so yummy and delight dessert varieties .
At first time i ate this recipe in one of my friend’s house and i felt soo tasty then i knew the preparation process from them later i try this recipe in my home and serve to my husband then he praises me a lot.. so guys you are also try this recipe and tell me your opinion.
- 1/2 cup Paneer
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 3 Bread slices
- Required amount of Cashew, Badam, Pistha
- 2 or 3 Kumkum puvvu or Saffron
- 1/2 lit Milk
Preparation steps of Bread Paneer Rasmalai
- 1 Boil 1 cup normal milk with condensed milk, kesar (saffron) for 20 mins.
- Grind paneer with condensed milk in mixer grinder to make round balls.
- Take the bread pieces without brown border. Dip the bread in the condensed milk mixture and press with 2 hands to get out of all milk from bread pieces.
- Now make the Paneer balls and keep into the bread pieces which we already soaked in the condensed milk.
- Dip these bread paneer balls in boiled condensed milk which we prepared in first step and keep in fridge for 4 hrs. Garnish with badam, cashews, pistha before serve yummy yummy cool delicious bread paneer rasmalai.