Vegetable Pulao Recipe
Vegetable Pulao is an Indian spicy recipe cooked with various spices and veggies. Pulao or pulav is rice dish and is comfort pot meal you have to cook food in short notice or in a quick time. Vegetable pulavis very common menu in Indian marriages or parties or celebrations.It is also one of the most common rice dishes in most Indian homes and is also good meal in lunch boxes.
Children’s are also likes a lot this type of rice recipe and it is also very nutritious because of adding various types of vegetables and spices. Veg pulav is a comfort food as well as satisfying, pair this mildly flavored aromatic vegetable pulao with ritha or kurma or any other gravy dishes .
- 1/2 cup Carrot
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1/4 cup Cashews
- 1/2 cup Grated Coconut
- 1 cup Basmathi rice
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp Garam masala powder
- Bay leaf
- 1 1/2 cup Water
- Required Salt
- 1 tbsp Poppy seeds
- Required Bread piecces
- 4 or 5 tbsp Oil
Making process of Vegetable Pulao Recipe
- Initially soak basmathi rice in water till 1/2 an hour later keep aside. Heat oil in a pan fry bread pieces in it and keep it aside.
- Add grated coconut, poppy seeds, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, red chili powder, ginger, garlicinto blender grind it into a fine paste keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan now add cloves, cinnamon, cashews fry it until cashews turns into golden brown in color, add paste whatever we made before fry for sometime until raw smell went out and get a nice aroma .
- Later add all types vegetables what ever you want fry it well for sometime.Now add require amount of water init and also add required salt while boiling the water add soaked basmathi rice close the lid for sometime.
- While rice is half boiled add coriander powder, garam masala powder stir it gently. Now close the lid until it fully cooked.
- Garnish the rice by these fried bread pieces and serve this hot delicious tasty recipe vegetable puloav with ritha.