Sweet Potato Rabadi
Generally Sweet potato rabdi acts as a side dish and it is very tasty dessert. Everyone knows about rabdi but here i cook this recipe by adding sweet potato due to this the taste of the dessert increases when compared to regular rabdi.
According to health it is fully loaded with vitamin A, vitamin C, minerals in magnesium and calcium.Here we are using saffron for get colour instead of food colour so it is very healthy and hygienic. But it is high in calories so adults must have this recipe once in a week but for kids it is very very healthy yummy. Children love this recipe a lot.
But it takes time for thickening milk but the taste wise it is awesome while explaining you about the taste it makes me mouth watering hmmmm. Sweet potato rabdi recipe is the right choice to serve when relatives or friends may visit your home.
- Sweet potato-2
- Milk-1 lit
- Sugar-1/4 cup
- Kova-1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder-1/2 tsp
- Soaked kesari-1 Pinch
- Chopped badam, pistha
Preparation Method of Sweet Potato Rabri:-
- Initially boil sweet potato, peel and mash it. Later take a another cup add some milk in kesari then keep them aside.
- Take a wide bottomed pan add 1/4 lit of milk stir it continuously till it becomes thick.While thickening milk you add another 1/4 lit of milk like that….repeat process until 1 liter milk you add in it.
- After that you add sugar,cardamom powder stir it for 10 min now add boiled sweet potato mix it well.
- Keep on stirring while it thickening add Kova, Kesari milk, Chopped Pista.
- Now cook it on low flame for 5 min and then serve it by garnishing with badam.