Sojja Recipe is a Andhra style recipe mainly it is famous in Nellore district. It is a rice recipe prepare along with Moong dhal. It takes very less time to cook and also very convenient to serve in a lunch box & also as a breakfast so this type of recipe is very useful for both husband and wife are employees.It tastes so yummy children’s also like sojja recipe a lot you can’t hear anywhere about this recipe so all of you try this recipe in your home and tell your feelings as a comment.
Here i show the process of sojja and also side dish for this recipe
- 1 cup Rice
- 3/4 cup Moong dhal
- 3 or 3 1/2 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Grated Coconut
- 3/4 cup Onion
- Required lemon juice
- Required Red chilli powder
- 4 Green chilies
- 1/4 cup Cashews
- Curry leaves
- Coriander leaves
- Required Salt
- Required Oil
Preparation Steps of Sojja Recipe
- Dry roast rice and moong dhal separately in a wide bottomed pan till raw smell dis appears (Note:- don’t turn them into brown in color) and keep them aside. Now roast cashews by pouring some oil and keep them aside.
- >Heat oil in a bowl add cumin seeds after getting aroma add green chilies, curry leaves fry till sizziling.
- Now add water and required salt into it close the lid till the water boiling now add rice and moong dhal into it cook till water evaporates completely later add fresh coconut into it stir it .
- Finally add some coriander leaves and cashews into it. Serve your self hot hot sojja recipe into a plate. Here I show how to make side dish also for this recipe.
- Take onions, grated coconut, red chili powder, required salt and lemon juice into a bowl. Mix it well serve this chutney along with hot sojja recipe it tastes so yummy.
Jul 3, 2016Kiranmai