Semiya Kesari Recipe
- Servings : 2-3
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Semiya Kesari Recipe is very easy and quick to prepare this sweet, it takes very less time to cook and need less ingredients and less quantity of ghee so when the guests come to our home it is easy to serve this delicious sweets.
- Vermicelli – 1 cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Milk -1 cup
- Dryfruits – 1/2 cup
- Ghee – 4 or 5 spoons
- Cardamom – 2 or 3
- Food colour
Preparation Steps of Semiya Halwa
- Take a pan add 1tsp of ghee and fry dry fruits keep it on a low flame until it turns into golden brown in colour and keep aside in a plate.
- Now add another 1tsp of ghee in the same pan and roast 1cup of Vermicelli till it turns into golden brown in colour then keep aside in another plate.
- Now add 1 cup milk and 1cup water in the same pan until it boil and add roasted vermicelli into pan till it becomes soft.
- Once vermicelli cooked add sugar and stir continuously until it become tight.
- Once starts thickening it leaves the sides of the pan then add remaining ghee, food colour, Cardamom powder, dry fruits close the pan with a lid till 2-3 minutes for getting aroma and then switch off the flame. And server the tasty Semiya Halwa (Vermicelli halwa).