Rava dosa Recipe
Rava dosa is very famous in a south Indian breakfast recipe. It is an instant dosa and is very useful for both husband, wife are employees. It is very easy to prepare also takes very less time because there is no need any fermentation process and also no need any grinding process and it requires very less ingredients also.
In my childhood my mom did this type of dosa first time then i love this rava dosa a lot till now also. You may also add chopped onions, ginger, green chilies, coriander leaves or curry leaves in the batter it gives very taste to this recipe. Rava dosa is very crispy to eat so those who loves dosa must try this recipe.
Rava dosa served immediately otherwise it become dry and become cold. The best way is to serve hot.
- 1 cup Sooji rava or semolina rava
- 3/4 cup Rice flour
- 1 tbsp Cumin seeds
- 1/2 cup Maida (or) wheat flour
- Required Oil
Preparation Step of Instant Rava Dosa
- Take all the ingredients into a bowl. Make a thin batter by adding water little by little mix well with out any lumps. The consistency of batter is like butter milk. Keep aside for 20-30 mins.
- Now heat the pan on a medium flame. Grease the pan with 1 tbsp of oil.
- Start pouring the batter from the sides of the pan to the center in a circular motion until the whole pan will cover with batter.
- Now sprinkle tbsp of oil the top of dosa. Cook dosa till base becomes golden colour or crispy turn the dosa into another side heat for sometime.
- Prepare all the dosa’s in the same manner. Serve hot and instant rava dosa with chutney.