Nune Vanakaya Kura | Stuffed Bringal Curry | Bringal Curry-learn how to prepare delicious, most flavourful andra style nune vankaya kura with an easy steps to prepare this recipe. It takes 30 mis to prepare this recipe but it more tasty, delicious, llittle spicy curry. Here i am using bringal as main ingredient so all of us know the health benefits of vanakaya is rich antioxidants, fiber it stabilizes blood cholesterol levels and maintain healthy heart and so on.
I felt bore by having regular bringal curry so i tried this stuffed bringal curry along with gravy it is also very good while having chapati’s, roti’s, naan’s white rice. I tried this curry for the first time after my marriage and it is one of the famous andra style nune vankaya curry even my husband also praises me a lot after having this recipe. It is very very yummy recipe and is one of my favourite recipes so every one try this recipe and tell me your opinion as comments. If you want try any other curries and fries refer in my blog
Bringal or Vankaya
Oil- 1 to 2 tbsp
Mustard seeds- 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder- 1 pinch
Red chillies- 1 or 2
Salt to taste
Oil- 3 to 4 tbsp
Chana dal- 1/2 cup
Coriander seeds- 1/4 cup
Urad dal-1/2 cup
Groundnuts- 1/2 cup
Fenugreek seeds or menthulu- 1 tsp
Sesame seeds or Nuvvulu- 1 to 2 tbsp
Garlic cloves- 5 to 6
Tamarind- lemon size ball
Green chilies- 5 to 8
Dry Red Chilli Seeds- 1/4 cup
Salt to taste
For stuffing bringal masala preparation:-
- Heat oil in a wide bottomed pan add chana dal, coriander seeds, urad dal, groundnuts, fenugreek seeds, ginger, cloves, sesame seeds, tamarind, green chilies, dry red chilli seeds fry till a nice aroma comes out and also turns golden brown in colour.
- After add all roasted ingredients into a blender and also add salt to taste later make into fine paste. Keep it aside.
Preparing bringals for stuffing masala:-
- Now take bringals wash and rinse.later slit each bringal into four slices from the base.
- After stuff each and every bringal with masala paste what we prepare before. If some paste will remain after stuffing keep it aside.
Bringal Curry preparation:-
- Heat oil in a wide bottomed bowl later add stuffed bringals then close the lid cook it on medium flame.
- Finely chop onions keep it aside. Later heat oil in another wide bottomed panadd mustard seeds, turmeric powder,red chilies fry it until mustard seeds will splutter now add curry leaves mix it well later add finely chopped onions cook it until it turns into golden brown in colour, salt to taste(becareful while adding salt because already we are adding salt in masala paste).
- Add remaining masala paste by adding little bit of water. Switch off the flame.
- Check stuffed bringals are cook well or not in other bowl if stuffed bringals are cooked well add onion, masala paste mixture mix it well cook it until it starts thickening.
- Now switch off the flame serve with hot hot rice along with dollop of ghee and it is also good while chapati’s or roti’s.