Methi Egg Fried Rice | Fenugreek Egg Fried Rice | Rice Recipes- learn how to prepare tasty delicious methi egg fried rice with an easy preparation process. It requires less ingredients and also healthy here iam using boiled white rice for getting more nutritious you may use brown rice instead of white rice. I also used egg, methi leaves as all of us know about health benefits. Egg is very good source of high quality protein it helps for good heart health and also mainly it helps for pregnancy ladies. Methi leaves helps to improve poor liver functioning, reduces diarrhea, good for diabetic patients, helps to reduce cholesterol levels in our body etc.
I prepare this fenugreek egg fried rice mainly for kids because they don’t eat food properly so i cooked this recipe in what way they liked to have food. That’s why here i am using ghee instead of oil because for children there don’t mind about calories so i used ghee here if you feel calories may high use oil instead of it. I prefer this methi egg fried rice atleast once in a week so everyone try this recipe and tell me your opinions as comments.
If you want prepare more rice recipes like capsicum rice, veg pulav, veg fried rice, coriander rice, soya rice recipe, restaurant style dal khichdi, tomato rice refer in my website rice varieties page.
- Methi leaves-1 cup
- Boiled rice-1 1/2 cup
- Egg-1 or 2
- Ginger-1/2 inch
- Garlic-3 to 4 cloves
- Pepper powder-1 tsp
- Ghee-1 or 2 tbsp
- Green chilies- 1 or 2
- Salt to taste
- Pluck and wash methi leaves later boil it by adding a little bit of salt. Keep it aside.
- Heat ghee in a wide-bottomed pan adds finely chopped ginger, garlic, green chilies fry it for some time.
- Add boiled methi leaves cook it for a minute. Later add egg mix it well.
- Now add salt to taste mix it well. Add boiled rice again mix it.
- Add pepper powder mix it well cook for 5 mins. Ready to serve hot methi egg fried rice.