Masala Peanut Chaat
- 15 mins
- Serves 3
Masala Peanut chaat is a tasty spicy recipe children’s also like’s a lot. It is very easy to prepare and takes very less time also. In this chat peanuts are using as main ingredient due to this mortality risk was lowered and also it is rich in essential nutrients like fiber, protein, minerals, monounsaturated, poly unsaturated fatty acids and antioxidant have plenty of health benefits are there because of peanuts.
This chat is mainly good as evening snack variety. Children’s also feel very tasty and eat the whole chat without giving any one so all of you try this recipe and tell your opinions.
- 1 cup Peanuts
- 1/2 cup Onion
- 1/2 piece Lemon
- required Coriander leaves
- required Salt
- required Red chilli powder
Preparation Steps of Peanut Chat
- Dry roast peanuts in a wide bottomed pan and keep aside let it be cool. Chop the onions, coriander leaves into small pieces.
- Take peanuts,onions,coriander leaves, required lemon juice, salt and red chili powder in a bowl mix well.
- Serve this spicy peanut masala chaat as a snack in the evening.