Time is taken to prepare Masala Paniyaram
No. of Servings
Instant Masala Paniyaram is a recipe that we can prepare for both breakfasts and for snacks also. This recipe also prepared by using dosa and idli batter. Here you can also use other veggies as you wish. It is very healthy & hygienic because here we are adding vegetables. This recipe takes less time to prepare and easy to cook.
In the houses where both husband and wife are employees, it is very useful because within less time it can be prepared instantly. Otherwise, if you are getting bored by having daily regular dosa, idli as breakfast, if you want to taste differently then instant Masala Paniyaram is the right recipe to prepare as breakfast. Even kids also like this recipe very much. In my home also praises me a lot when I did this recipe for the first time.
So everybody must try this recipe and tell me your opinion as comments…
- Instead of baking soda you can use Eno fruit salt.
- Cook it on low or medium flame only. If you cook on high flame it may be spoil.
- If you want add more veggies also as your wish.
Ingredients for Masala Paniyaram:-
- Rava ( Semolina/ Sooji)- 1 cup
- Curd- 1/2 cup
- Salt as required
- Water- 1 cup
- Baking soda/ Eno – 1/2 tsp
For Masala Preparation:-
- Grated fresh coconut- 2 tbsp
- Ginger- 2 inch
- Garlic cloves- 10
- Green chilies- 2 or 3
- Grated carrot- 1 cup
- Onion- 1/2 cup
- Capsicum- 1/2 cup
- Oil- 4 tbsp
- Mustard seeds- 1/2 tsp
- cumin seeds- 1/4 tsp
- Urad dal- 1 tsp
- Chana Dal- 1 tsp
- Few curry leaves
Steps to prepare Masala Paniyaram:-
- Initially take ginger, garlic, coconut, green chilies into a blender and make it into a fine paste. Keep it aside.
- Take a wide bowl to add semolina, curd, water, required amount of salt mix it well. Soak it for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, let us prepare masala so we put a wide-bottomed pan on the stove and pour some oil.
- While heating oil add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, urad dal, chana dal mix it well.
- After spluttering mustard seeds add curry leaves, later add ginger garlic coconut paste ( what we prepare before) in it cook until raw gone away.
- Now add finely chopped onion, capsicum, grated carrot, a little bit of salt saute it well. Now masala is ready.
- Let transfer this whole masala into sooji batter mix it well. If need add some more water batter must be like idli batter.
- Heat paniyaram pan now add oil in holes of this pan.
- Later add sufficient batter in the holes then close the lid cook it on low flame.
- After paniyaram turns into golden brown in color. Later cook another side of paniyaram by flipping with the help of a spoon.
- After cook well then Masala Paniyaram is ready to serve.