Sponge cake with condensed milk
Chocolate cake is prepared with chocolate , it can be made with other ingredients as well. It is one of the delicious dessert variety cake is very good after completing our meal. Children’s also likes this recipe a lot because here we are using chocolate flavor. While in birthday parties it is must and should now-a-days even in India also during birthday parties cake cutting is happened . Now cake cutting is happened while in marriages, engagement also .
Here i prepared eggless chocolate cake those who are vegetarians must follow this process and also here i use pressure cooker instead of microwave oven because large number of people don’t have oven’s that’s why i prepared this recipe using pressure cooker .
After my marriage i wan’t to gave surprise to my husband for his birthday but i don’t know how to cook cake so that i browsed in the internet for this recipe to make a little bit of changes i prepared this egg less chocolate cake .While i am browsing i got only basic cake preparation process but here i added extra flavor cocoa powder also because my husband likes chocolates that’s why i made egg less chocolate cake. He surprised a lot after see this cake, felt very happy and praises me a lot. So guys all of you make this recipe while birthday’s or any other functions and get good comments try this recipes tell me your opinion.
- 1/4 cup Butter
- Required Dry fruits
- 2 tbsp Coco powder
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup Powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Hot water
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 1/4 cup Corn flour
- 1 cup Maida or all purpose flour
Preparation of Eggless Choclate Pan Cake
- Sieve all dry ingredients like plain flour (maida), baking powder, corn flour and keep it aside. Mix coco powder in 1 cup of hot water, keep aside let it be cool.
- Now take butter and powdered sugar in a wide bowl mix it well without any lumps. Add condensed milk again mix it without having any lumps by using whisk or laddle or spoon.
- Now add dry ingredients whatever we sieved before again mix it later add finely chopped dry fruits, coco powder mixture we prepared before mix it well without having any lumps.
- Take an empty bowl grease it with butter on all sides and also dust it with plain flour and remove excess flour in it.
- Transfer entire mixture whatever you prepared in step 3 into a greased bowl and keep it aside. Now pour 1 1/2 or 2 cups of sand(you may also used salt instead of sand) in a pressure cooker and place a stand init.
- Later place mixture bowl into the pressure cooker close the lid, now cook it on a low or medium flame for 30 or 35 mins.
- After check whether it is cook well or not by pressing with toothpick . Suppose it is not cook well again cook it for another 5 or 10 mins.