Chana Biriyani Recipe | Kabuli Chana Biriyani Recipe | Chickpeas Biriyani- learn how to prepare delicious, aromatic chana biriyani with an easy simple preparation steps. Here we are using kabuli chana as main ingredient as we all of us know health benefits in it, chana is good source of protein, carbohydrates and fiber. It helps to reduce cholesterol levels in our body and also stabalizes sugar levels for diabetes patients, it helps healthy bone & heart so many uses by having this chickpeas.
I always try to serve my family healthy, aromatic, delicious recipes that’s why i introduce this biriyani recipe even kids also like this chana biriyani due to its aroma, if you also add other veggies to increase nutrients to this recipe. This kabuli chana biriyani is very healthy for both kids and adults, i prepare this recipe atleast once for every 2 weeks. so all of you try this biriyani recipe and tell me your opinion as a comments.
Every rice recipe is good for both lunch box recipes as well as breakfast recipes if both husabnd and wife are employees this chickpeas biriyani is the right dish to prepare because it takes very less time and also nutritiuos food also. In my blog i introduce so many rice varieties if you want refer rice varieties page in my website.
Kabhuli Chana- 1 cup
Soya chunka or Meal maker-1 cup
Coriander leaves-1 cup
Pudina Leaves-1 cup
Salt to taste
Red Chilli Powder-1/2 tsp
Coriander powder-1/4 tsp
Cumin powder-1/4 tsp
Garam Masala Powder-1/4 tsp
Chana Masala Powder-1 tsp
Ginger garlic Paste- 1 tsp
Basmathi Rice- 1 cup
Water- 1 1/2 cup
- Intitially soak kabuli chana for whole night later wash and drain,make onions and green chilies into pieces, wash and rinse rice. Later keep them aside.
- Boil water by adding salt after add soya chunks later take it out meal makers squeezewater keep it aside.
- Take a wide bowl add soaked chana dal, soya chunks, red chili powder, salt, garam masla powder, chana masala powder, coriander leaves, pudhina leaves, coriander powder, cumin powder, gingergarlic paste, curd mix it well keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a 3 lit pressure cooker add whole garam masala spices fry it a minute, add onions, green chilies stir it occasionally till it turns golden brown in colour later add mainated chana mixture cook it for sometime.
- Add soaked rice and water mix it once later close the cooker lid cook it untile 2 whistles.
- Now open the lid and it is ready to serve hot hot Kabuli Chana Biriyani along with ritha or any gravy dish.