Carrot Paneer Rice is the right option if suddenly relatives may visit your house or you don’t have any idea what to prepare for the lunch box. If you are getting bored by preparing regular biriyani, pulav rice recipes, this recipe is right to fit for you, it is a very delicious most favorable recipe even your kids also like very much.
Actually I am getting bored by eating regular rice recipes I want to eat differently that’s why I prepared this carrot paneer rice. Here I am using freshly cooked rice but you can also use leftover rice instead of rice. You can also use basmati rice instead of normal rice. Here I grated panner instead of this you may add cubed paneer also, by frying it separately. By preparing carrot panner rice I do not follow any websites or youtube I prepare this recipe for my own experience.
If you want to try this recipe you also cooked it and tell me your opinions as a comment.
Ingredients for Carrot Panner Rice:-
- Grated Carrot – 1 cup
- Grated paneer – 1/2 cup
- Cooked rice / Basmathi rice – 1 cup
- Green peas – 1/2 cup
- cinnamon stick – 1 inch
- cloves – 5
- Bay leaf – 1
- Anise -1
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Oil – 3 to 4 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder- 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Salt as required
Steps to Prepare Carrot Paneer Rice:-
- Initially wash rice and soak for 30 min. By adding 2 cups of water cook rice in a pressure cooker. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a wide-bottomed pan, now add cinnamon stick, cloves, bay leaf, anise, cumin seeds, ginger garlic paste fry it until nice aroma come.
- Cook it on low flame by adding grated carrot, green peas mix it well until raw smell went out.
- Add coriander powder, black pepper powder again mix it.
- Now add cooked rice into it, later add grated panner and salt mix it well by closing the lid on low flame.
- Finally, add garam masala powder mix it well again close the lid.
- After 10 min switch off the flame and carrot paneer rice is ready to serve.