Brinjal green peas curry is everybody knows in India particularly in South-India. It is served as a special recipes in each and every function, marriages or suddenly visit one of your friends or relatives to your home we offer this recipe because it is easy to cook and it takes very less time. Mainly in Andra Pradesh it is called as Vankaya Pachibatanilu koora and also very common recipe in each and every house even at the time of festivals. Brinjal, green peas i am using as a main ingredients it can be easily available in every markets even in village markets also obtain these ingredients so everybody try this recipe and tell me your opinion.
This gravy recipe is also good while having in chapathi’s, roti’s mainly good in rice. Here you must follow the steps whatever i mentioned then you will get good taste even kids also like this recipe and who hates to eat brinjal also may have this recipe. Brinjal is called as Andra matha in Andra Pradesh because that much of people love to eat this recipe, so guys you are also try this recipe and tell me your opinion.
- 1/2 kg Brinjal
- 1 cup green peas
- 2 medium sized Onion
- 3 tbsp Dry coconut powder
- Required amount of Red chilli powder
- 2 or 3 tsp Gingergarlic paste
- 2 pinches Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 1/2 tbsp Chana dhal
- 1 tbsp Urad dhal
- 3 or 4 tbsp Oil
- Curry leaves
Preparation of Brinjal Green Peas Curry
- Soak green peas overnight and chop onions, brinjal keep them aside.
- Heat oil in a wide bottomed pan add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, chana dhal, urad dhal stir it until mustard seeds splutter now add curry leaves stir it.
- Now add onions, brinjal, green peas, turmeric powder, salt to taste in it mix well close the lid.
- Cook it on medium flame stir it regular intervals of time till saute entire veggies now add ginger garlic paste, dry coconut powder again mix it well.
- Close the lid cook it on low flame until a nice aroma comes out now add a very little amount of water again close the lid cook it for 5 mins .switch off the stove.
- Hot hot brinjal green peas curry is ready to serve and it is good to eat along with Chapati ‘s and also in rice.